Tuesday 15 October 2013

Lovely London

So I've just gotten back from a lovely couple of nights in London. Staying with Margaret In her gorgeous flat I went and saw Wicked at the Apollo theatre on Saturday night. It was fantastic yet again!!  Great seat too, I had the songs running through my head all weekend. Then on Sunday, it was raining of course, so we went towards the Thames, had lunch in a nice little groovy cafe then I spent the afternoon at the Tower of London! I wandered around, listened to a little talk, and of course. I saw the Crown Jewels!! It was a pretty surreal afternoon! Then off home for a lovely home cooked meal and a spot of Downton Abbey! Then I was off for a bit of Oxford st shopping yesterday, amongst one of the busiest shopping streets on the world, I got rather tired after not too long. Visited the Disney shop of course.  But sadly there were no purchases as I have no room left :( very sad... Now I'm back at school until we start half term next week, then onto Ireland and Scotland!  
Wicked!! 



Tower of London 




Disney shop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment