Wednesday 23 January 2013

Arrival

So yes i have arrived after 33 hours travelling time. With four stops and four aeroplanes to catch, luckily the airports were relatively quiet for me. Of course the plane food was not the greatest and neither were the ‘comfortable seats with plenty of leg space’. I arrived in London 9:00 am Monday morning to be picked up and travelled back to school. Snow everywhere along the roads from London to School, which was a very pretty sight. We drove past Stonehenge on the way which was very busy with tourists and covered in snow as well.

i am now into my second full day. My sleeping patterns are all over the place, waking up at two in the morning then going to bed at 10 pm last night and now four thirty this morning, which means it is slightly improving. But i was told it will take at least 10 days for my sleeping patterns to become normal again and then i will be able to sleep through the night! The snow is still falling at the moment and it is absolutely freezing  but the hot chocolate goes down a treat.

I will soon post some photos for you all, once i am actually able to go outside with a camera and also let you know exactly what I'm doing, as i now know what it all is!  I hope everyone at home is enjoying the warmer weather and that you all have a good Australia day, as i will be having mine with snow.

Talk soon

Molly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment